Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Been pretty busy lately. So just to catch up. It has been so cold here I have not wanted to go outside BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! It seems like I keep saying that, maybe that should be my saying just say BRRRRRRRRRRR ha ha.
Well I am very excited the group Casting Crowns is finally having a concert here. I GOT TICKETS !! I can not express how excited I am they are one of my favorite groups. I just luv their music. I am so excited I can't wait. Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!
I have joined more swaps and will be posting my creations so you all know I am just not all talk. Right now I am making some home made apple sauce. It goes great with all this cold weather out side.
I also finished my nephews Christmas afghan and am now finishing my niece's. Seems like it is taking forever. My Aunt and Uncle went up north for a few days so it is just me, my 2 cats and their dog Gus. He is a min pin and my watch dog. My uncle is working on a ribbon rack for me he is so wonderful my scrap space is coming along wonderfully. I have to get up early tomorrow for more blood test and Thursday I have a thyroid ultrasound. Oh how I love all these test. Well gotta go and check on my apple sauce.

No comments: