Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rainy day Tuesday

Woke up today and it was rainy wet and cold. It looked light night time out, so I stayed in bed for awhile watching TV. which I rarely do but it was so nice and warm I did not want to give it up. I went to the doctor yesterday and it was very positive my blood work is all normal, all though my C125 has gone up it is no where near where it was when I started seeing my doctor. There is however fluid building up around my heart and behind my one lung. I guess since Satan knows he cannot defeat me with the cancer he is trying to attack me with these new symptoms. Just another healing I have to thank my Heavenly Father for. God is so good I am so thankful I have a Father as loving and as faithful as him. I have to get an ultrasound done Monday of my heart but I am healed of this too. My God is greater than any sickness on this earth on by His stripes I am healed. I will post more later. Have a great day and God Bless.

No comments: