Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Cold outside

Good Morning all,

Is it cold outside BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Just came in from out doors trying to help a little with getting wood for the fire place. Although I guess I am not much help as I have to stop every so often to catch my breath, but if finally is done. Well I had a wonderful Christmas it was just me and my aunt and uncle. The rest of the family came down on new years week end and it was wonderful.
Last year my 2 cousins decided that we should make the presents for this year which at first I was like are they kidding.( I was not feeling up to that spent all winter in chemo and on the sofa BIG COUCH POTATOE, then spring came and I spent ALL my days in bed with a couple of trips to the hospital I only got up to go to radiation treatments then right home and to bed. I could not believe how much that will take every once of energy out of you. I went from 150 lbs. to 122 lbs. in what seemed like over night. Doctors kept wanting to put in a feeding tube and I kept refusing. Finally June came and I finished both treatments Praise GOD and am now working on getting back to normal and trying to get healthy.) Any who we had such a great time opening and making the presents this year, we decided to do it again for next year. I already know what I am doing for one of the girls and have started.

Had my doctors appointment this Wednesday and explained to him why I am not going to start chemo again. He was ok with it and will see me on a monthly basis and do my blood work. So for this week my white and red blood cell count was a little down but not much. So I must work on that. Other than that I am back crafting and swapping which I love to do. But am taking it easy not to bite off more than I can chew. I am spending the day at home and just going to enjoy the day and try to stay warm.

No comments: