Saturday, June 28, 2008

I made it

It has bee quite awhile since I have been on here, and much has happened. My computer burnt up about 2 weeks before I left PR. So I could not get on here daily and write.
Where should I begin, I had my garage sale and the turn out was more than I could of asked for. Let's just say I made enough money to support me for a month. I had to put down 2 of my kitties one is still in PR waiting to be shipped home.
Spoke to dh on monday said he would call back he has not. I forgot to pay his phone so he probably has no phone and thus can not call me, oh well life is hard but he is a big boy and can take care of himself. My cell from PR will be cut this sunday.

On the other hand I have been moving forward with my life got my license, bank account, cell phone, and hopefully my car will be here sometime early next week and I can start looking for a job.
I am so gratefull to be home the flight seemed a little long and it was cold when I got off the plane but it has warmed up now. Honey and Moo Moo are doing great they seem to really love it here.
It is really amazing how things change when you leave a stressful, negative situation.
So not much time to chat at the moment have to get ready for bible study. This is something great family bible study every morning........................AWESOME.

No comments: